Are you a local Austin business looking to grow and generate more revenue with your website? If you’re screaming YES! then continue reading and I’ll go over how SEO can dramatically increase the overall revenue for your business.
About Mark Your Media – The Most Trusted Austin SEO Company
Hey there my name is Stephen and I’m the founder of this Austin SEO company, Mark Your Media. I work with tons of local Austin businesses and also many businesses in the US and Canada to increase traffic to their website and help generate more leads and sales.
I work with any business from local, small mom and pop shops to massive multi-million dollar businesses. From the landscaper down the street that I helped grow his business to the boutique shop that sells handbags and shoes, I work with all types of businesses. I’ve ranked some of the hardest to rank sites like HVAC and NYC doctors.
My passion is SEO and I really enjoy working with each and every client. I’m not just a company you hire, I’m your friend and business partner. I started my own business and so I understand what it’s like to grow a business. I was sick of working for big ad agencies that didn’t care about their clients. I’ve worked for the 2nd largest media company in the US and was on their SEO team.
The joy I get when my client calls me and says that went from getting 0 leads a month to over dozen puts a smile on my face every time. How would you like to increase your revenue and have a steady amount of leads and sales coming in?
If you’re unfamiliar with SEO and how it can help your business let me explain it below.
– SEO stands for search engine optimization and is a strategy companies use to rank their website in Google. It sounds simple but there is a ton involved in achieving this.
– When you rank higher in Google, people find your business and visit your website. A percentage of those visitors turn into customers. They tell their friends and you now have a large increase in business.
Now that you understand the basics I’m going to show you how valuable SEO can be for your business. I’ve literally help build some of my clients businesses. I created a website for them and they didn’t exist online. They are now on page 1 for multiple terms and get a steady stream of leads. All because of SEO!
5 Ways SEO Will Increase Your Overall Revenue
1. It never stops. You get traffic 24/7, 7 days a week. Google doesn’t shut down and people are always searching for your business. Getting leads while you sleep and waking up to sales is a nice feeling. ??
2. It’s on autopilot! When you hire my company you really won’t have to do anything except fulfill orders or follow up on leads. I always keep you in the loop and you’ll never wonder what I’m doing with your campaign.
3. Become an authority in your market and the go to company. With more traffic comes brand recognition and exposure. People will recognize your business and are more likely to refer you to their friends and family.
4. The growth potential is huge! There are many ways to increase traffic and SEO will bring in a TON of visitors. We pair our SEO services (included in all packages) with some nifty other marketing tricks we know to bring in even more traffic!
5. Targeted traffic – You’ll get customers that are looking for your business and want your services. Unlike a Yellow Page ad or a billboard, these customers are looking for your type of service or product. They are ready to buy.
I Do Have Some Bad News…
Since I’m not a chop shop type ad agency I only take on 3 clients each month. Since I’ll be personally involved with your campaign I only have so much time for each of new and still need time for current clients. This allows my business to have a 99% client retention rate with the businesses I work with.
I’m also exclusive for each industry. I already have some markets closed up here in Austin because I’m not going to compete against myself, it just doesn’t make sense to do that. If your competitor happens to contact me before you then I won’t be able to work with you.
It’s important that you contact me right now by filling in the form below. Once you submit the form I’ll look over your information and review your project. We’ll then jump on the phone and go over the details of your campaign.
Let’s get rolling on this!
Send us your basic business details and we’ll get back to you.